DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro batteries

Fergy

Reactions
Hi, A general question if I may, I have my batteries set for 5 day discharge, if I don't want them to start the discharge in the 5 day period if I press the check button on the battery will this halt the discharge period and start it from scratch. I hope I was clear in my discription. Thanks

Yes, checking the state of charge of a Mavic Pro/Pro Platinum battery will reset the clock.
5 days is too long, they take 3-4 days to reach storage once the process starts, 2 days is a better idea.
Tapping the button to read the status will NOT reset the timer. Pressing and holding as though you are starting the drone WILL reset the timer.
As will charging the battery or using it.

Hint:
If you need to discharge your battery you can also use the little USB powerbank adapter included with the Fly More package and charge your phone or tablet by your Mavic battery

5 days is too long, they take 3-4 days to reach storage once the process starts, 2 days is a better idea.
Tapping the button to read the status will NOT reset the timer. Pressing and holding as though you are starting the drone WILL reset the timer.
As will charging the battery or using it.
Is your observation on an M1 or M2. What you say is true for M2, but others confirmed it is not for M1.

Hint:
If you need to discharge your battery you can also use the little USB powerbank adapter included with the Fly More package and charge your phone or tablet by your Mavic battery
This thread is discussing M1. Does the M1 flymore come with adapter?

As will charging the battery.
WRONG
Before you answer, please read through the thread and look at the forum the thread is in!
The Mavic Pro and Pro Platinum, which are the drones WE are talking about, reset the time to discharge clock of the battery when the button is pressed to check the state of charge.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89