DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - Battery Log

aviatorarun

Reactions
Hello Pilots, How do you record your mavic battery cycles and state. I have 3 batteries that came with fly extra combo. Are there any apps that exist where we can maintain the charging cycles of each battery so that the life of the battery can be tracked?

The DJI Go app can show you how many charge cycles a battery has been through actually. I think you go into the advanced part of the battery section in the settings to see it.

Reactions: aviatorarun
Hello Pilots, How do you record your mavic battery cycles and state. I have 3 batteries that came with fly extra combo. Are there any apps that exist where we can maintain the charging cycles of each battery so that the life of the battery can be tracked?

You can track the health/usage of your batteries with airdata: Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

DJI recommends storing your batteries between 40%-65% charge.

The DJI Go app can show you how many charge cycles a battery has been through actually. I think you go into the advanced part of the battery section in the settings to see it.
Oh okay, I didnt know that, let me browse through the options and find it out.

While you can track the health/usage of your Phantom series batteries with Airdata UAV-
Unfortunately the AirData website, (formerly the "Healthy Drones" website), does not automatically record or track Mavic battery usage when using DJI GO.
(Oddly, it will record and track battery usage when using the Litchi app, but not the DJI GO app).
Of course, you can always manually enter basic Mavic battery data to help track usage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000