DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

44bf75d6808608bcddc7fc741895c5c7.jpg

TLS has been referencing Eazy-E a lot lately, have you been breaking out the old cassette tape's? hope you're getting your Too $hort fix while you're at it!
Straight Outta Pheonix

I know every EAZY-E song by heart! No references needed!

I can spit it DB! For real!

I can't afford to loose my batteries man.

I'm thankful for everyone's input 4 sho! I like the mod where the wires go through the front of the bird, however it looks to risky and painstaking. Certainly the clip mod is very simple and cleaner looking. Point being...if I get my bird modded to accomplish 35 to 40 mins in the air with no motor errors or other problems, I will be a happy camper. My r/c is already boosted up with the Maxxuav antenna kit, perimeters all set on the bird. ..gotta get the Bat mod done is all....peace.....

I'm thankful for everyone's input 4 sho! I like the mod where the wires go through the front of the bird, however it looks to risky and painstaking. Certainly the clip mod is very simple and cleaner looking. Point being...if I get my bird modded to accomplish 35 to 40 mins in the air with no motor errors or other problems, I will be a happy camper. My r/c is already boosted up with the Maxxuav antenna kit, perimeters all set on the bird. ..gotta get the Bat mod done is all....peace.....
Battery clip with double 4000 will get you close to 40.

With little wind for steady long range flight the bird will be fine. As i said before, for flights requiring more maneuvre go with single 2200, 3000, 4000 or double 1500. Will not give you over 30 mins. You have to try it yourself and get a feel for it.

Edit: a direct mod is not so painful if you choose not to mess around with a battery clip. Some people solder the clip onto the pins, seems to work well too.

Last edited:
With little wind for steady long range flight the bird will be fine. As i said before, for flights requiring more maneuvre go with single 2200, 3000, 4000 or double 1500. Will not give you over 30 mins. You have to try it yourself and get a feel for it.

Edit: a direct mod is not so painful if you choose not to mess around with a battery clip. Some people solder the clip onto the pins, seems to work well too.

I'm hearing ya, just like you mentioned I must try and get a feel for what works. ..thanks

Where would I purchase the battery clip?

Thanks although since i asked you that I have made on without the little lite though. Came out nice though just gotta solder the little leads to the XT60's and do the heat shrink thingies...

What pins is Pos & Neg?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph