DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Thinking about doing that myself, so with the front of the done pointed away from you no 1 starts from the left hand side in the Bat compartment....true?

Here you go (from post #16 on page 1 of this thread):
e48d86d814ca80b323d330274a574575.jpg

Reactions: BigMotor
Ahh over......

O No! not over yet, I went ahead and made a bat clip, very simple i might add. Question...I'm noticing that everyone uses the Bat clip with with 2 connections, why use 2 when you could just use 1 and build a T-connector and use a single bat clip connector...it would be less wires....Just my thinking.....

O No! not over yet, I went ahead and made a bat clip, very simple i might add. Question...I'm noticing that everyone uses the Bat clip with with 2 connections, why use 2 when you could just use 1 and build a T-connector and use a single bat clip connector...it would be less wires....Just my thinking.....

Many have done that too! The UAVMods one is two.

Can we see a picture of yours?

Some come with two and others come with just one. I guess it's whatever they have in stock when you order. That's the way I run mine, with a y connector.

Reactions: BigMotor
Some come with two and others come with just one. I guess it's whatever they have in stock when you order. That's the way I run mine, with a y connector.
Is there a easier way to disconnect those plugs, wow! when you trying to unhook those bad boys its hard....

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Some testing today,
DJI bat 22mins.
1000mah 25mins.
1300mah 26mins
2200mah 28mins
3000mah 31mins.
The last battery, for me anyway seems the best, a good duration to be had without too much added weight.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic