DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro camera issues

Val972

Reactions
I was flying my MP1 when the camera start doing crazy things ... have you ever seen this and do you know how to fix the problem ?

Vision system error in red at the top of the screen?
Am I reading that right?

History on your ac? If you have a vision system error, is there a particular reason you can’t correct it?

History on your ac? If you have a vision system error, is there a particular reason you can’t correct it?
i have this error since my MP crashed 6 months ago. I ordered a new optic sensor, just waiting to receive it to fix this.

But I don’t think the sensor error has something to do with my camera issues.

The sensor issue probably has nothing to do with your camera issue, but the crash history may be something to consider.

After searching on the forum I found that it can be an SD card error. This issue came when I started recording the video ... so I will try to change it.

Happens to me occasionally on my MPP during recordings. It's nothing to return home over as it goes away on it's own every time. Stop the recording, navigate your settings and reset the gimbal. That always fixes it for me during flight.

Reactions: Dave Maine
Its possible the ribbons connected to your gimbal board couldve come lose and may just need to pressed back in. Also, the ribbon that goes through your gimbal is so fragile but very cheap and not too hard to install. But What I would do is open it iup and press all the wires inl, Im betting that the vison sensor is probably still good. The ribbon just clip on and a crash could easily disloge. Also.... run your gimbal calibrations through the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot