DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Charging hub

They dont drop "naturally" (well they do, but at a very slow rate) . They are smart batteries that will discharge themselves based on the setting that is chosen within the DJIGO 4 app. The number of days until they start to discharge is selectable in one day increments with the maximum number of days being 10.

I like the glass of water anaology Thumbswayup

Correct, not naturally.....by design. I suspect that after the programmed delay time, the battery controller switches in a load resistor that starts to draw current otherwise it would not discharge.

Search on Google Amazon or eBay for a 5 in 1 Mavic charger. Lots of discussion about it on this forum. A number of us are using them and no negative reports. Will charge three batteries, your controller and your phone simultaneously and all in just over an hour for about $ 65 bucks.

YEP, I ordered the 5 in 1 MAVIC PRO charger for $40.83 on Ebay.com. This unit is the hot tip for charging my four MAVIC PRO batteries. The DJI Charging Hub is a true RIP OFF for sure!

Search on Google Amazon or eBay for a 5 in 1 Mavic charger. Lots of discussion about it on this forum. A number of us are using them and no negative reports. Will charge three batteries, your controller and your phone simultaneously and all in just over an hour for about $ 65 bucks.

Gotta love tech... you and I paid $65 about 2 weeks ago, now it's $49!

Oh well still worth it when I need to charge and go

Last edited:
It was easily worth $ 65 bucks and even more at $ 49 ! It is actually a very well constructed piece of kit. I put the on/off switch on it and keep it on my home office desk

Reactions: Intrglctcrevfnk
So I got the Mavic fly more combo and wast getting ready to charge the batteries on the hub, when I noticed only one battery was charging. Does the hub only charge one battery at a time?
Yes it does, it does it sequentially.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661