DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro controller with samsung s5

jimmyjack007

Reactions
I am new to drones and ready to buy a mavic pro kit and need to know if one of the supplied cables will plug into the remote controller and the samsung s5 or do i need to find/purchase some additional cable for direct hookup? the s5 comes with a usb 3.0 charger port and thats all i know.

Cables are supplied in the package. Also, you can attach any usb-micro usb cable to your smartphone because mavic remote controller has regular usb plug too.

I would suggest using the S5 Data Cable that came with the phone & the USB port of the controller rather than the cable provided by DJI (make sure you don't use a charge cable only type) I had issues with the one provided. I used the S5 prior to getting the Crystal Sky and it worked fine.

Actually I was torn between the IPad Mini 4 and the CS 5.5", after looking at the pro's and cons, the CS far outweighed the IPad as far as features. The biggest selling point was the HDMI Output ( I can now output video feed to a portable 12V 15" HDMI TV for third party viewing ) and the brightness of the screen virtually eliminates screen glare in bright sunlight, plus it is dedicated to DJI and works great with P3P's, Mavics & Inspires. The cost difference was $100 more than the I Pad but plus $49.00 for the Mavic Mount

Yes, there are several cables that come with it; USB C, micro USB, and lightning (iPhone).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan