DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro crescent image flaw?

billchurch

Reactions
New to all of this. Did my first real flight with video this morning and noticed what looked like a smudge on the camera lens. I was flying without the plexi cover, which I think most people do so it wasn’t anything like that. I figured just had a fingerprint on it.

Brought it back, cleaned the lens with lens cleaner and looked at it from all angles in the light, can’t see any issues but image still shows a partial halo on the right side of the image.

Using the back of my fingernail I felt the lens and again couldn’t detect a scratch or anything. Not sure what’s up. I did have a couple of pictures I took previously that don’t have this, so is it something I did? All filters are off and I reset all the image settings.

Mavic image issue

Thoughts?

i have something identical today. looks perfect on the ground. istarted to fly and some kind of glow, or halo. Dont know the exact word in english

The image starts very clean and sharp and end up like this! And i am not shooting against the sun

Attachments

• DJI_0021.JPG
    DJI_0021.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
Yeah. This is just sitting down or flying now. I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe I need to return it?

The video I took. Ignore the music, I used the DJI editor and I didn’t realize it added it. Lol

Amazon Drive

i didnt saw your link before, now i saw it! its very different, mine its like glowing, or something like that. :(

did you try it without the gimbal cover on?

Yes, I’ve never used the gimbal cover because I figured it would cause things just like this. Must just be something wrong with the sensor because I can’t see anything for the life of me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki