DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro .dat file

Pandalus

Reactions
I uploaded a dozen or so files from the MPro, which were then bundled into a DAT file by Assistant 2. I used DATcon and CSVview to try to extract the DAT file but got a message saying I needed to extract it with DJIextract (or ExtractDJI?). I can't find this program on the web. Someone said it was bundled with DATcon and CSvview, but not the ones I have. Anyone have a link to the EXtractdji program?

ExtractDJI.exe is located in the installation folder for both DatCon & CsvView ... check there.

Reactions: BudWalker
I uploaded a dozen or so files from the MPro, which were then bundled into a DAT file by Assistant 2. I used DATcon and CSVview to try to extract the DAT file but got a message saying I needed to extract it with DJIextract (or ExtractDJI?). I can't find this program on the web. Someone said it was bundled with DATcon and CSvview, but not the ones I have. Anyone have a link to the EXtractdji program?
ExtractDJI is bundled with DatCon (it's also bundled with CsvView). If you are on a PC select it from the start menu
1610646932086.png

If you are on a Mac you will need to execute ExtractDJI.jar similar to the method used to execute the DatCon.jar

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato