DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro DISTANCE Run Stock in CE Mode

Great job Jordon
I took my Mavic out today to see what it could do. I've done this say run with my Phantom 3 adv. was not able to get the distance I was with the Mavic
Here is a video of the flight. No or very little wind today temp. was mid 70's at the time. Enjoy. oh I left the dome on the camera on the way back I was getting some glare.

Be nice if the units were displayed. I'm assuming those are mph and feet? Nice 7.6 km run. I assume you're not subject to the CE restraint on this, however.
Cut it close there with that wind (breeze) on the way home. Nice job!

What the heck is 'CE' mode? And what app did you use to record your on screen view?

CE is a radio power restriction in some countries. Most of Europe, for example. So harder to keep the bird in contact. The DJI firmware selects the power level based on location.

CE mode is what the mavic sets itself to in europe. It constricts power from the RC so it technically wont go as far.
I used DU Recorder

Can you give some detail of your setup - what firmware are you using in the aircraft & RC, are you on iOS or Android. And what app versions? I lose HD signal at 1Km and want to see if changing App & FW versions will help.

Thanks

Insurance takes the nail biting out of flying for me. My insurance will cover whatever happens to the drone. I spend more time trying to enjoy the flying than worrying about what will happen to the drone.
This^^
Just bought my insurance from State Farm here in Savannah and now I can't wait to take out like 250' up and a half mile out.. Lol. I know that's nothing for "expeditioners" but I'm inching my way out there and the insurance helps a ton!!!

Well done on the 7k .... I have never found any range issues in CE mode also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ