DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Ebay scame (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really no different than the scam call from the IRS telling me they are going to arrest me for some silly reason. Just a different medium.

Reactions: WAXMAN
You do get a drone, it's just NOT a DJI drone. It's a poorly copied looking clone. It does have a camera 720mp maybe. The battery lasts 7 minutes maybe. No GPS. Range is about 100' at most.
Really surprised EBAY allows this.
It's also all over the Facebook merchant advertisements too.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Reactions: WAXMAN
I submitted a fraudulent report. At best, it'll reverse the sales and subsequent buyer protection headache and eBay losses. At worst, it'll get ignored.

Perhaps consider doing more of the same?

it's up to 156 sold was going to buy 5 but......No?

Is this about that indestructible drone where the first video clip is a woman hitting it with a bat, then a car drives over it? It’s advertised as the drone that’s going to turn the over expensive drone industry on its head. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

I actually bought 1 this morning. It doesn't say refurbed, but I paid 34.99 for a 4k drone where they actually used a picture of a mavic pro. I've been buying cheap drones and filming videos of them against my mini. Obviously none have come close, but I'm having fun with them on my property and the videos are going up on YouTube. I know they're garbage and I'll never fly them away from my property, but like I said I have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge