DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Fly More for $289? Drounio Deal - BEWARE

From the Terms and Conditions:

"We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.":D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's almost funny...

Trying to purchase from this company is no big deal in my opinion with a legitimate credit card. If you don't get it just call the credit card company and get the refund. Seems quite simple to me. I don't make a habit of this but I've definitely done this enough to know that it's not an issue at all. As long as you have a credit card backed by a big name such as Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Granted, I probably would have not bought this deal or definitely checked it out a little bit more but still I don't think it's a complete loss.

If people would use Paypal, they would not need to cancel their CC after since the card information is not given to the Seller. If I find a "deal" like this, and then find they do not accept Paypal, I know their scamming. Buyer Beware.

Reactions: jljal288
My card numbers had been stolen this month and the thief charged 10k on it. And that's shopping at only legit sites. But the numbers were stole off of a local purchase somewhere. Fraud investigation just finished. Watch where you put your numbers on the internet, and elsewhere. It was a big problem. So back to this website. Really? Just really! There are endless analogies why this is a bad idea. New York strip steak for .50 cents a pound. A new 2018 Mercedes-Benz for 5000. Trip to Jamaica for 100. Mavic pro fly more combo 289. You almost deserve what you get just for the value of the lesson alone.

Reactions: jljal288 and ZUCSTA
I, too, saw this pop up in my Instagram feed. If you read the ad carefully, it says that you get a new Mavic box. Not a Mavic, but a Mavic box. Like others have said, if it sounds too good to be true…

In any case, it’s been removed from their site.

So drounio.com is just drounioshop.com/ which copied all its blog entries from here:

4kgold-fitness they just copy and pasted the text from UrbanDrones.com Privacy Policy. This looks like it was a test run of the scam website. The tab bar still reads 4kgold-fitness, which is what the website was in late January:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....yoga-hammock-hamac+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And the whole website is literally a copy and paste of this: Preview Industrial Theme - Empire Ecommerce Website Template

4kgold-boutique.com redirects to https://newtech-drones.com

The domain 4kgold-boutique.com is registered to someone in Canada: 4kgold-boutique.com - Website and Domain information | wa-com.com

The [email protected] is registered to someone with the email : eco•••••••@gmail.com and the number (•••) •••-••67

That’s not an international code so it’s a NA number.

Google is a wonderful thing. Warning Don't Buy!!
You did better research than I did. I guess my thinking is either 1) it’s stolen or grey market and I have a 300 dollar mavic with no warranty or 2) it’s a scam and Chase will give me my money back. I set up my account to notify me whenever a transaction is made and I’m keeping a close eye. They sent me a second email yesterday saying that it should ship within 2 weeks and I should have the drone within 30 days due to high quantity of orders. We’ll see.

From the Terms and Conditions:

"We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.":D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's almost funny...
In other words ,,... We will steal your money and youh havenothing more to worry about .lmao. it's like a guarantee of being scammed .smh pmsl

Hey, maybe it really is legit! I just won the bidding on this Tesla Roadster for only $999. plus shipping. Just waiting on a quote from FedEx.

upload_2018-2-10_14-43-19.png

FYI, I saw this unbelievable deal pop up on my Instagram feed from a company called Drunio where a Mavic Pro Fly More combo can be bought for $289.99. I looked up the domain name and their website was only built on Feb. 05, 2018. This type of thing is usually a sign of a malicious actor taking advantage of something's popularity. Their refund policy also sounds suspicious with statements such as "If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company...". I'm afraid this is one of those instances where if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
0c69a710ec96df4eef140bc1831b36e9.jpg
d59df1cbd7f3827edf8931f48ee7cf3f.jpg
too good an offer to decline right? at least try $500 or $550. anyway always buy from reputable sources than to be sorry. good reminder for the rest of us too. thanks for sharing.

It's so sad to see, especially the elderly, get scammed out of their life savings.... with scammers. I was in a Federal Court (work) when the "next case" was a guy from Canada working with his friends calling retired people in the USA. These folks were retired teachers, educators who knew better. But the scammers were skilled con men who claimed that these folks had inherited millions all they had to do was pay the tax..... Sound outrageous and I would have hung up the phone in a heartbeat. ... but the court room was jam packed with people (victims) from all over America who had sent them their money. The Canadian authorities did an outstanding job shutting them down and getting them back to the USA for prosecution. No the victims didn't get a dime back. It is a very important lesson for all of us .....

My friend just purchased the Mavic Pro combo pack from this site. He seems to think its legit. he paid the $289, lets see if it turns up.

He will get a notice that it has shipped but the tracking number can never be found. I was a sucker for something like that with a different product, about a year ago. Luckily it was with Amazon. I reported the issue and they immediately refunded me.

You’ll get your order aftet 30 days due to high volume of orders. Would you be able to dispute your purchase with paypa or your cc provider after the “30 day period”?

Hey, maybe it really is legit! I just won the bidding on this Tesla Roadster for only $999. plus shipping. Just waiting on a quote from FedEx.
SpaceX have their standard price public on their website, easy. You might just need to wait a few thousand years for the orbit to pass close enough for interception again :D

FYI, I saw this unbelievable deal pop up on my Instagram feed from a company called Drunio where a Mavic Pro Fly More combo can be bought for $289.99. I looked up the domain name and their website was only built on Feb. 05, 2018. This type of thing is usually a sign of a malicious actor taking advantage of something's popularity. Their refund policy also sounds suspicious with statements such as "If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company...". I'm afraid this is one of those instances where if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I never beilieve things that’s “too good to be true things” those usually are scam, I almost got scam by someone pretend to move out the country and he wants to sell his car, the price was attractive a lot lower then any one. Ver

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman