DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Footage

diemydearest

Reactions
Hi im a new user here.
Mavic Pro is my first drone ever.
Im so happy to get this one until i saw the footage.
i think the footage lil bit grainy/noise (you can check on the link below)
is it normal or not? please watch on computer. i shot in 4K 30fps, iso about 100 - 500 (i forgot)
Mavic Pro Footage Grainy

Reactions: John235
I love watching all this footage. My son in law is an author and movie Maker. Like so many here, he uses his drone (expertly!) as a flying camera. Many here are likewise real pros. I fly my drone differently. I see it as a fpv aircraft that can record my flights. Maybe if I hang around here long enough I will begin to call myself an amateur photographer.

Hi im a new user here.
Mavic Pro is my first drone ever.
Im so happy to get this one until i saw the footage.
i think the footage lil bit grainy/noise (you can check on the link below)
is it normal or not? please watch on computer. i shot in 4K 30fps, iso about 100 - 500 (i forgot)
Mavic Pro Footage Grainy

I agree with you. I had a Phntom 3 before the Mavic Pro and the footage at first appeared so much better with the Phantom. Footage from the Mavic looked grainy and dull. I’m relatively new with it still and not a pro but can say two things. First you will need to often make sure you are focused while recording. It says it’s auto focus but is not a truly auto focus. Secondly the Mavic appears extremely fussy with its light source. Make sure you have enough light and are shooting in the right light direction. I found those two things made a significant difference. Maybe someone with more experience or knowledge in this area will chime in.

I agree with you. I had a Phntom 3 before the Mavic Pro and the footage at first appeared so much better with the Phantom. Footage from the Mavic looked grainy and dull. I’m relatively new with it still and not a pro but can say two things. First you will need to often make sure you are focused while recording. It says it’s auto focus but is not a truly auto focus. Secondly the Mavic appears extremely fussy with its light source. Make sure you have enough light and are shooting in the right light direction. I found those two things made a significant difference. Maybe someone with more experience or knowledge in this area will chime in.
im a wedding videographer, i used to pay someone to take aerial footage using his phantom 3, and yes phantom 3 footage is better.
im just to make sure that im not the only one got this problem.
thankyou for the tips.

The camera settings you choose makes the Mavic pro camera either horrible or Gorgeous, depends on the settings you use. Plus keeping in in manual instead of auto helps tremendously. I use to have a phantom 3 and it’s camera was good to go outta the box but the Mavic is a totally different beast. I love my Mavic over the phantom now that I’ve learnt to use it correctly. Definitely play with all your camera settings to see what’s best for you [emoji1365]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections