DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro forward sensors

Purevil

Reactions
Hi I dont know if this has been asked but here goes. If you fly the mavic pro towards you so that the sensors stop it going any closer to you, if you then walk towards it, is the mavic pro supposed to move backwards or is it supposed to just sit there bleeping at you...... I thought it was supposed to move backwards but mine doesn't and just want to make sure it's right. Thanks

I have the m2z, and new at this, but from what I have seen the only time it will back away is on active track. Maybe APAS but have not tried using that yet. Hope this helps and sure you will get more help on this soon

Hi I dont know if this has been asked but here goes. If you fly the mavic pro towards you so that the sensors stop it going any closer to you, if you then walk towards it, is the mavic pro supposed to move backwards or is it supposed to just sit there bleeping at you...... I thought it was supposed to move backwards but mine doesn't and just want to make sure it's right. Thanks

No it won’t. It will just beep at you. You wouldn’t want it to.

Thank you for replys, I dont know why I always thought it backed up but at least I know mines ok. Thank you

Reactions: Bobvt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d