DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Insurance a must have! In USA! GEORGIA RESIDENTS read this..

Engelsione

Reactions
I just Insured my Mavic with State Farm. Only $17.00 a month and is 100% full coverage. Coverage includes if you crash it, damages, flyaways lost, stolen or smashed by your wife. Covers all! I think better than the DJI Care option.

Georgia residents I have a refferal if needed. I am here based in Atlanta, but she can write the Policy State wide.

I just Insured my Mavic with State Farm. Only $17.00 a month and is 100% full coverage. Coverage includes if you crash it, damages, flyaways lost, stolen or smashed by your wife. Covers all! I think better than the DJI Care option.

Georgia residents I have a refferal if needed. I am here based in Atlanta, but she can write the Policy State wide.
Here in Michigan I have my Mavic insured through State Farm, $60 a year, zero deductible. This is just for the drone, no liability

I phoned my insurance company, sgio to insure all electronic goods in and outside the home and Abroad my insurance company reduced my payments I was paying too much for my house. After a crash they replaced my drone within 24 hours no questions no evidence no problem. No way can DJI care beat that. I have made very few claims only when absolutely necessary in over 15 years.

You may want to contact the State Farm agents listed for Georgia on this spreadsheet. They are listed as $60/year for full coverage. Or check again with your existing agent. You're looking for what I believe is called a Personal Articles Policy.

ETA: Oops. Forgot to add the spreadsheet link. :oops:

State Farm UAS Agents

Last edited:

There are a _ton_ of threads on this already.

If you are being charged $17/month, you are getting ripped off. Coverage is usually $60/year (that would be $5/month) and usually covers up to $2000 in equiptment.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart