DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro modes

Steve1966

Reactions
Say have not been here for a while . I am still using old firmware like app is 4.0.5 and 400 for the mav or something like that and modded the fast speed left the GPS mode alone. And has not ceiling. But I am told there is an airplane mode and I was wondering if any new stuff has any thing do do with camera like the pic that the mav flies up take wack of pics and turns them into a globe or well any modes other than the ones it came with. I will not update firmware for airplane mode but maybe for several good new modes

Reactions: Jcour
Fixed wing mode is not as great as it seem and likely no new flight modes

Ya I figured it was not very good just a lot easier to crash lol.
I was really hoping for a app like iPhones thing that does the pics into a globe but for android. I'll check 3ed party apps I guess

Ya I figured it was not very good just a lot easier to crash lol.
I was really hoping for a app like iPhones thing that does the pics into a globe but for android. I'll check 3ed party apps I guess
You can use the Android app Tiny Planet to turn any picture into a globe.

Reactions: gphinney
Say have not been here for a while . I am still using old firmware like app is 4.0.5 and 400 for the mav or something like that and modded the fast speed left the GPS mode alone. And has not ceiling. But I am told there is an airplane mode and I was wondering if any new stuff has any thing do do with camera like the pic that the mav flies up take wack of pics and turns them into a globe or well any modes other than the ones it came with. I will not update firmware for airplane mode but maybe for several good new modes
You don’t have to pick one or the other you can have it both ways.

This is a mod that was made by me and some other members of the forum.

The admins made our forum private where we discuss software modifications so that’s why you can’t find it but if you check the box thingy in your MavicPilots account settings then you can see our discussions about it.

Reactions: esuohdica
I was always scared of the flyaways and everything everyone was getting and dji was basically shutting down the drones near airports and old landing fields or float bases that were not even used anymore. And my mav works perfect so was told not to screw with a good thing. So I used a mod way back to kill the ceiling and another mod to kill fly zones and one to make it go faster in sport mode. But other than wanting pano mode I would not even attempt to update (no need)
Yea and just to make sure I understand the reason you haven’t upgraded before is because of the height limits? Did I understand correctly?

I was always scared of the flyaways and everything everyone was getting and dji was basically shutting down the drones near airports and old landing fields or float bases that were not even used anymore. And my mav works perfect so was told not to screw with a good thing. So I used a mod way back to kill the ceiling and another mod to kill fly zones and one to make it go faster in sport mode. But other than wanting pano mode I would not even attempt to update (no need)
Like you said if it works then it works but the option above will allow you all of the above. It’s also now easy to upgrade and downgrade so I if you don’t like like it you can always go back

Oh that is good to know before you could not upgrade
Like you said if it works then it works but the option above will allow you all of the above. It’s also now easy to upgrade and downgrade so I if you don’t like like it you can always go back

Sorry hit button you could upgrade but then you were stuck with it I will have to do a load of reading I guess to find out everything that you can do now

Thanks for the update
Oh that is good to know before you could not upgrade

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet