DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro now OK with Nexus 6P

Mavy1

Reactions
Just wanted to share my recent experience with my Nexus 6P phone and the Mavic Pro. I was having lot of disconnects, nearly on every flight in frustration I was on the verge of purchasing a ipad mini 4 . Then the latest update to Oreo android 8 came out. Decided to give it one last go and by co-incidence also changed the USB cable from remote to phone. Since the changes haven't made any problems after about 10 flights.
I wonder what other users have exprienced?

Is it USB c? I've had more issues with USB c then micro USB

Think its easier to get bad connections

Also a new lead has a firm connection, after a few months 1-3, all of mine (OEM leads) become loose, easy to put in and pull out

whereas micro USB have the 2 hooks underneath that seem to give a firm connection for a lot longer, about 12-18 months

Glad to hear it about the Nexus....I have a Nexus 5x....problem is that I’ve only 16gb non expandable Ram and only 2 gb left...I use my ipad air 2 ...not so compact but wonderful image and rock steady connection....all the time...even with more than 200 apps installed beside the DJI GO4

Is it USB c? I've had more issues with USB c then micro USB

Think its easier to get bad connections

Also a new lead has a firm connection, after a few months 1-3, all of mine (OEM leads) become loose, easy to put in and pull out

whereas micro USB have the 2 hooks underneath that seem to give a firm connection for a lot longer, about 12-18 months
The Nexus 6P was one of the first phones to use the USB c connection so will keep note of that. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe