DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Owner

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Gidday from The Blue Mountains Australia
Thanks guys, i have only flown my Mavic Pro a handful of times but the last 2 times i get this cache error and it stops recording my flights and photos?
I have a 128gig micro SD card in the Pro and 40 gig free on my phone, i have cleared the cache but same issue....any ideas what be appreciated TIA

Thanks guys, i have only flown my Mavic Pro a handful of times but the last 2 times i get this cache error and it stops recording my flights and photos?
I have a 128gig micro SD card in the Pro and 40 gig free on my phone, i have cleared the cache but same issue....any ideas what be appreciated TIA

Welcome to the forum Craig.

Turn cache off, as it serves only one purpose.
To give you some form of photo / video in the event of an aircraft loss.
It’s only very low resolution quality though, with the proper photos and video stores on the aircraft micro SD.

Enjoy the M1P and the Blue Mtns and surrounds, it’s a beautiful area, just watch out for flying from and landing in no fly NSW National Parks.

Look forward to seeing some images and video from you in that section of the forum.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City Craig. Blue mountains in Australia, have to look that up. Never been to Australia,
but may be visiting, on a long ocean cruise. Besides this forum, you can get help with issues on Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Glad to have you on this forum, please share any video of the blue Mountains. Happy Hovering.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Gidday from The Blue Mountains Australia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54