DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro owners in West Chester or Cincinnati, OH?

thedigitaldoc

Reactions
Looking to fly Mavic pro in spring ( whenever that happens!) with other owners in Cinci , West Chester and vicinity.

Looking to fly Mavic pro in spring ( whenever that happens!) with other owners in Cinci , West Chester and vicinity.
I am looking for buddies to flying with in the Philadelphia PA area. I bought a Mavic Pro platinum and also have a xiaomi 4k drone as well.

I'm a new Mavic Pro owner and not too far from West Chester near Winton Woods / Forest Park. What are some of your favorite places to fly around Cincy?

I have flown in West Chester only at this time. This spring is when I want to expand the horizons. Want to fly near newport to get a view of Cinci skyline. This darn weather though...

Reactions: bdwt
I am located near Batavia. Where are you guys flying at in West Chester? I live in a rural area and usually fly around my house. I went out to a lake in Indiana recently.

I have flown here - Google Maps
I need to find more places. I use B4UFly app to check the legality of the location before flying. Local small airports are a problem unless you get permission.

I have flown in West Chester only at this time. This spring is when I want to expand the horizons. Want to fly near newport to get a view of Cinci skyline. This darn weather though...
HEY!...I'M in the Loveland area...also want to do the skyline. I'm a newb...would love to try the skyline sometime...

i dont own a DJI, but i sure am pushing my current quad like its a LR one haha. fellow West Chester pilot looking for more spots as well. btw, i have a 4k quad coming, just no training wheels

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm in Summerside (just on the other side of Eastgate/Batavia. I bought a mini 2 to go with me everywhere. Also have a Spark of I want to use active track. I currently have a thread up asking about cool places to take pictures /vids.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney