DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro owners in West Chester or Cincinnati, OH?

thedigitaldoc

Reactions
Looking to fly Mavic pro in spring ( whenever that happens!) with other owners in Cinci , West Chester and vicinity.

Looking to fly Mavic pro in spring ( whenever that happens!) with other owners in Cinci , West Chester and vicinity.
I am looking for buddies to flying with in the Philadelphia PA area. I bought a Mavic Pro platinum and also have a xiaomi 4k drone as well.

I'm a new Mavic Pro owner and not too far from West Chester near Winton Woods / Forest Park. What are some of your favorite places to fly around Cincy?

I have flown in West Chester only at this time. This spring is when I want to expand the horizons. Want to fly near newport to get a view of Cinci skyline. This darn weather though...

Reactions: bdwt
I am located near Batavia. Where are you guys flying at in West Chester? I live in a rural area and usually fly around my house. I went out to a lake in Indiana recently.

I have flown here - Google Maps
I need to find more places. I use B4UFly app to check the legality of the location before flying. Local small airports are a problem unless you get permission.

I have flown in West Chester only at this time. This spring is when I want to expand the horizons. Want to fly near newport to get a view of Cinci skyline. This darn weather though...
HEY!...I'M in the Loveland area...also want to do the skyline. I'm a newb...would love to try the skyline sometime...

i dont own a DJI, but i sure am pushing my current quad like its a LR one haha. fellow West Chester pilot looking for more spots as well. btw, i have a 4k quad coming, just no training wheels

I'm in Summerside (just on the other side of Eastgate/Batavia. I bought a mini 2 to go with me everywhere. Also have a Spark of I want to use active track. I currently have a thread up asking about cool places to take pictures /vids.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada