DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro owners that have had no problems what are u running.

mattz5005

Reactions
Hi I got my Mavic Pro on its way and I am just wondering all those that have had no problems what are you running as tablet phone apps etc..

Hi I got my Mavic Pro on its way and I am just wondering all those that have had no problems what are you running as tablet phone apps etc..
I use an iPad Mini 4 on all of my DJI platforms and have NEVER had any issues. No, I'm not an Apple guy. I just found that IOS is much more stable then Android when running DJI Go 4 app.

Ipad mini 4 most of the time, sometimes an iPhone 6.
I always update to the latest firmware and app version (DJI Go 4).
160+ flights without an issue ever.

Reactions: pai and mattz5005
I usually fly with an iPhone 7 or iPad Mini 4.

FYI, I have a list of recommended and commonly used devices here. This list was compiled from suggestions in this forum and PhantomPilots.

Reactions: mattz5005
Always OnePlus 3 and now OnePlus 5, perfect. And dji go 4 app always too.
Always with the latest firmware.

Last edited:
iPad Air 2 most of the time, more rarely the iPhone 6.
I always update to the latest firmware and app version (DJI Go 4).
Now at 112 flights and never had any issues :)

Got an early "launch" Mavic. Never had any problems. I was using my Samsung S5, but decided to upgrade to an iPad mini4. The little iPad is great for sunrises and sunsets, but I still use my S5 when it's brightest during the middle of the day as the iPad just isn't bright enough. Running GO 4 v4.1.3

I use Android devices on all my flights and have no problem what so ever.
The problem is myself for over extending my capability and eye sight.
But so far no catastrophic issue yet......knock on wood!!!!

Samsung J7 phone AOS 601
LG G Pad X8.0 AOS 601

FW 400
App 405

I use an iPad Mini 4 with Litchi 99% of the time. I've always been an Android guy but the iPad works much better for flying. Go 4 and Litchi are the only 2 apps I've loaded and use on the iPad.

I'm guessing that big sale on the iPad mini4 a few weeks ago is part of the reason so many is using it now. I got my 128gb for $299 which is better that last year's Black Friday deal for the same price but only 64gb (I know, I know...it's being phased out, but it's still a capable little tablet). :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31