DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Prices on Amazon?

Right now on Amazon Mavic Pros are only $1 dollar more than Mavic Air.. Why the price drop on Amazon for Mavic Pros?

Amazon prices can change daily since there are so many people selling there. And some sellers are constantly making small adjustments to their prices to rank higher up in the shared listings.

I was going to order a Mavic Pro tomorrow... Now I'm not sure if I should wait or what... I think I might order the Mavic pro tonight...The price on Amazon is the lowest I seen it..I just hope they don't send me a broken one..

I just ordered the Mavic Pro off Amazon for $800.... My first drone..I hope I like it.

You’ll love it. If you haven’t done already, watch a load of vids on you tube. Safe and happy flying

I just ordered the Mavic Pro off Amazon for $800.... My first drone..I hope I like it.

You did very well, as that vendor wants $1078 for the Fly More Combo that includes two extra batteries plus a hub to go with the 50W charger that comes with the aircraft.

With the $278 that you saved, you can buy two batteries from DJI for $178 and use the remaining $100 to buy a 100W charger for the Phantom ($55), plus an "advanced" hub for the Mavic Pro to go with it (you also need to pay $5 the cord to connect the charger to an AC outlet).

That charger and hub combo will fully charge up to four 30%-discharged Mavic batteries in about two hours. You can use the two USB outlets on the 50W charger that came with your aircraft to charge your device and the RC.

Be sure to also buy DJI Care/Refresh from DJI for $99 within 48 hours of activating the aircraft. Because that charging combo is DJI-approved (but not well known), it will not void your batteries' warranty if ever they fail, like using a non-approved charger might.

P.S. Do not even think about actually flying the aircraft until you have downloaded the latest manual from DJI and understood every word.

:)

You did very well, as that vendor wants $1078 for the Fly More Combo that includes two extra batteries plus a hub to go with the 50W charger that comes with the aircraft.

With the $278 that you saved, you can buy two batteries from DJI for $178 and use the remaining $100 to buy a 100W charger for the Phantom ($55), plus an "advanced" hub for the Mavic Pro to go with it (you also need to pay $5 the cord to connect the charger to an AC outlet).

That charger and hub combo will fully charge up to four 30%-discharged Mavic batteries in about two hours. You can use the two USB outlets on the 50W charger that came with your aircraft to charge your device and the RC.

Be sure to also buy DJI Care/Refresh from DJI for $99 within 48 hours of activating the aircraft. Because that charging combo is DJI-approved (but not well known), it will not void your batteries' warranty if ever they fail, like using a non-approved charger might.

P.S. Do not even think about actually flying the aircraft until you have downloaded the latest manual from DJI and understood every word.

:)
Thanks...yea I am not even going to take it out of the box when it arrives until I read all the directions and then when I do I will be sure to update...Thanks. :)

Thanks...yea I am not even going to take it out of the box when it arrives until I read all the directions and then when I do I will be sure to update...Thanks. :)

The directions that come with the aircraft are not sufficient.

IMO you must download the latest PDF manual from DJI and understand every word before flying the aircraft -- just as you would want a solid foundation on the house you are building before proceeding.

Before updating, familiarize yourself with the controversies on this website re updating v. "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

P.S. If you read the labels on the back of the box, DJI's aircraft are designed to work with Apple products. Hint: the iPad Mini 4 falls into the loving arms of the RC's clamps as if they were made for one another.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905