DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro recall ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem to have enough time to write posts but you are on the defensive when asked to show emails. It seems suspicious indeed.
Or you are having trouble understanding and comprehending what is being asked from you since english does not seem to be your first language of choice.
If you cant show proof (emails), then atleast don't start any rumors.

Now... now... he's a nice scottish gentleman who apparently works for GoPro Uk.. :rolleyes:

you seem to have enough time to write posts but you are on the defensive when asked to show emails. It seems suspicious indeed.
Or you are having trouble understanding and comprehending what is being asked from you since english does not seem to be your first language of choice.
If you cant show proof (emails), then atleast don't start any rumors.

not on defensive at all... did not know how to copy to here as new comp and as i said i not so good on comps...my partner here now so will get it done shortly....oh why the insults...

not on defensive at all... did not know how to copy to here as new comp and as i said i not so good on comps...my partner here now so will get it done shortly....oh why the insults...
You have posted on dji forum as well and had no problem showing email

Now... now... he's a nice scottish gentleman who apparently works for GoPro Uk.. :rolleyes:
Why would you say that i work for gopro...n i aint no gentleman...lol...cheers. nope dont work for them...have posted my emails hope that helps explain why i came on here....not to upset anyone just thought people might know...cheers.

Thank you for getting those screenshots posted ZALEXANDERK and like msinger and I pointed out from the DJI site they said it was just rumors .
Now thank you Editor for showing me that thread . This one is Closed and just comment further in this one Rumors of production being halted indefinitely? Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan