DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro repair in Texas

I got a reply 2 days after they received it stating that there was a physical damage to the camera but I never dropped it or anything anddddd took a video 1 hour before I tried to flew it again so I immediately responded since they wanna charge me 140 bucks to fix it
And today I got a message saying that they will let them know that it should be covered under warranty and want me to wait patiently until then
I got my drone refurbished from an DJI authorized seller and it didn’t work the first time i flew it. I e never taken it out of beginner mode and probably have maybe 20 minutes on it and since I just got it they said it should be warrantied. If I were you I would ask to see the flight data that shows it crashed cause I know **** well mine didn’t. And with all the gimbal disconnect problems you see there has to be a reason other than crashes

I got my drone refurbished from an DJI authorized seller and it didn’t work the first time i flew it. I e never taken it out of beginner mode and probably have maybe 20 minutes on it and since I just got it they said it should be warrantied. If I were you I would ask to see the flight data that shows it crashed cause I know **** well mine didn’t. And with all the gimbal disconnect problems you see there has to be a reason other than crashes
I also but DJI refresh before I flew it

Mine was brand new from walmart
1 hour something minutes total flight time
I have the videos I took 1 hour before
No gimbal problems at all none
1 hour later it just didn’t wanna work anymore
I made a video of me packing it as well and close up showing all around the drone and close up to gimbal no scratches no broken parts nothing but brand new
So they better do this for free or I’m going to the highest person in the company and fight this crap

Reactions: Cabo Wabo
Good chance you won't have problems, but also a fair chance it's a refurb. However the refurbs are supposed to be systems returned during their return policy. However in my experience with them for my P3 and M2Z, the supposedly repaired gimbal on my P3 looked new, and the RC for my M2 which was supposed to be repaired for a broken antenna also looked new.

However if there's any deviation or discrepancies, it's hard to fight them. Their HQ is in China after all, with seemingly limited business presence in the US.

I didn't realize they had a repair center in TX. They had me send my M2 to CA back in October.

Good chance you won't have problems, but also a fair chance it's a refurb. However the refurbs are supposed to be systems returned during their return policy. However in my experience with them for my P3 and M2Z, the supposedly repaired gimbal on my P3 looked new, and the RC for my M2 which was supposed to be repaired for a broken antenna also looked new.

However if there's any deviation or discrepancies, it's hard to fight them. Their HQ is in China after all, with seemingly limited business presence in the US.

I didn't realize they had a repair center in TX. They had me send my M2 to CA back in October.

I’ll need hard evidence from them
Coz I have the evidence

Mine was brand new from walmart
1 hour something minutes total flight time
I have the videos I took 1 hour before
No gimbal problems at all none
1 hour later it just didn’t wanna work anymore
I made a video of me packing it as well and close up showing all around the drone and close up to gimbal no scratches no broken parts nothing but brand new
So they better do this for free or I’m going to the highest person in the company and fight this crap
I hear you on that. I wish I New if it was hardware or software causing this. Something tells me it is the ribbon cable and there is a problem with them. Does anyone with a mavic 2 looked to see if they changed anything on this cable or something.
I have the DJI insurance but I should not have to use it. I was going to buy a drone on Craigslist but I didn’t want to end up with someone else’s problem so that’s why I bought from a certified DJI so I wouldn’t have to deal with this and $800 later here I am without a drone
I hope DJI visits this web site

I hear you on that. I wish I New if it was hardware or software causing this. Something tells me it is the ribbon cable and there is a problem with them. Does anyone with a mavic 2 looked to see if they changed anything on this cable or something.
I have the DJI insurance but I should not have to use it. I was going to buy a drone on Craigslist but I didn’t want to end up with someone else’s problem so that’s why I bought from a certified DJI so I wouldn’t have to deal with this and $800 later here I am without a drone
I hope DJI visits this web site
I hear you you
I hope they will cover it under the warranty not your dji care
I recently bought a phantom 4 pro v2 from Walmart on clerqrence for 749 and I was freaking out when I saw that deal
I needed a drone coz I am taking pics and videos for real estate
I’ll keep that other one as a backup or sell it but mostly likely sell it once I get it back

Hello Friends, i would like to ask if you know a place where to take a dron with the error "gimbal stock" it felt from 1.5 meter almost landing. Do you know any store, place or guy who could check it in four or five days in Austin, TX.

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying