DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro resurrection after 8 mo. in wilderness

no filter. i looked at the inside (round) lense with a magnifier and found that it looked segmented (cracked or scored) which didn't make sense as case and lense cover not cracked. Perhaps some temperature change effect on the lense coating, which caused very blurred picture. Anyway, replaced the lense and picture is fine
Oh that was smart...looking with a magnifier..... glad you solved the fogging problem. I'll keep this in mind incase I have a "fogging" appearance again.

wondered if I had to switch wires at the ESC to change the spin. I left the attachment alone and found the that motor spun correctly i.e. the spin direction is controlled by the ESC or other software, so motors can be repaced with those from any arm with no need to worry about spin direction - thought I'd mention this as one thread on motor replacement and spin gave erroneous advice on what to do. will try to find and post there as well.
ESC cannot spin rotors in different directions controlled by software. The fact that you just interchanged Left and Right motors means that correct wiring done in PCB of ESC (on a main board). So this way you just don't need to worry about correct polarity of the motor at the connector.

PS: on other hand, if they write there own firmware for ESC - it's possible but that would mean they have to have two copies of the almost the same firmware code to worry about in development.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31