DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro roll back FW 1.04.0100 to .700

Aaaall

Reactions
Hello Everyone.
I hope someone can help me to downgrade the FW to .0700. I found many posts on google, but it didn't work for me, I don't know what steps I am missing. Would someone please help to show me what I didn't do correctly or please post me a link how to do. I am fully responsible for this modification.

Steps i have done:
1. I used Dell Laptop Windows 10, full charged the battery on AC
2. Installed DJI Assistant V.2.08 to downgraded from 1.04.0500 to 1.04.0100 : successful
3. I Opened DUMLdore v3.2 to Flash Firmware V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin. I got the error "need to close the DJI assistant", I closed and "Flashed successfully" no error
4. I Opened the DJI assistant to read the FW was still the same (Ver 1.0400.0100)

My question, Is it possible to downgrade from 1.0400.0100 to 1.0300.0700? do I need to run older version of Dumldore 1.81 and DJI asst 1.12? I found DJI 1.12 but I am searching for 2 days, can not find the Dumldore 1.81 anywhere on line.
Thank you for all your help, suggestion.
Joseph

You have to flash twice with dumldore, your current version is 1.04.0100- (MINUS).
If your MP doesn't have the internal SD card you'll have to open it up and install one. Otherwise your MP will give you "SD card error, contact DJI blahblahblah" and be unable to takeoff.

You have to flash twice with dumldore, your current version is 1.04.0100- (MINUS).
If your MP doesn't have the internal SD card you'll have to open it up and install one. Otherwise your MP will give you "SD card error, contact DJI blahblahblah" and be unable to takeoff.

This is the correct answer

Reactions: Aaaall
Hello Everyone.
I hope someone can help me to downgrade the FW to .0700. I found many posts on google, but it didn't work for me, I don't know what steps I am missing. Would someone please help to show me what I didn't do correctly or please post me a link how to do. I am fully responsible for this modification.

Steps i have done:
1. I used Dell Laptop Windows 10, full charged the battery on AC
2. Installed DJI Assistant V.2.08 to downgraded from 1.04.0500 to 1.04.0100 : successful
3. I Opened DUMLdore v3.2 to Flash Firmware V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin. I got the error "need to close the DJI assistant", I closed and "Flashed successfully" no error
4. I Opened the DJI assistant to read the FW was still the same (Ver 1.0400.0100)

My question, Is it possible to downgrade from 1.0400.0100 to 1.0300.0700? do I need to run older version of Dumldore 1.81 and DJI asst 1.12? I found DJI 1.12 but I am searching for 2 days, can not find the Dumldore 1.81 anywhere on line.
Thank you for all your help, suggestion.
Joseph

Use the latest version of dumldore

Would anyone please help, how do I enable the DJI assistant ver 1.1.2 dash board?

If using Windows I made an easier way to do it with clearer directions. Easy Windows Assistant 2 1.1.2 debug method If you’ve already installed Assistant 2 1.1.2 then you don’t need to do that again just follow the instructions that come after that

If using Windows I made an easier way to do it with clearer directions. Easy Windows Assistant 2 1.1.2 debug method If you’ve already installed Assistant 2 1.1.2 then you don’t need to do that again just follow the instructions that come after that
Thank you. It went through smoothly. But the AC goes from READY TO FLIGHT, then NEAR NFZ, Then NFZ then keep changing every few seconds. I only changed 2 parameters below:
g_config_airport_limit_cfg_cfg_disable_airport_fly_limit”,“VALUE”:1 g_config_airport_limit_cfg_cfg_limit_data”,“VALUE”:20250910

Do I Need to change the GPS, high limit etc.. to be able to disable the NFZ? Thank you

And DJI go4 warning No FLY Zones, authorized ares detected in GEO system ..etc.. Unlock this Area? (No/yes).
on The RC display NFZ, DJI go 4 forced to update FW required. However I would able to start the AC but the warning covered the screen. How do I remove the "FW Update required" and warning NO FLy Zones on both RC and my Samsung Pad DJI Go 4? thank you

And DJI go4 warning No FLY Zones, authorized ares detected in GEO system ..etc.. Unlock this Area? (No/yes).
on The RC display NFZ, DJI go 4 forced to update FW required. However I would able to start the AC but the warning covered the screen. How do I remove the "FW Update required" and warning NO FLy Zones on both RC and my Samsung Pad DJI Go 4? thank you

Well you are gonna have to build your own version of DJI Go 4 to prevent the warnings from happening and the update firmware prompts. The hack you have done is only to allow the drone to take off. The ready to fly to NFZ in the controller is normal you just have to wait till it has enough GPS for P-GPS mode.

The warnings and the firmware prompts do not prevent flight and the firmware update is not “forced” but they are controlled by the app not the aircraft so if you want to prevent those you have to make a special app. I have iOS so I can’t help as much with this but the info to do it is here howto:deejayeye-modder [dji.retroroms.info]

As you can see this is all a lot of work and that’s why there’s a service to do all this for you if you want at nolimitdrones.com

They don’t really provide any services that can’t be done for free yourself but it’s a lot easier.

Let's maybe stop with that free advertising of some shady service from unknown entities. OP has shown more than capable of doing the mods themselves. The wiki warns you about this exact thing:
*Make your OWN patched version of GO. This way you are SURE what is in it. DO NOT USE A PRE-PATCHED VERSION UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO PATCHED I

@Aaaall the patches you want to apply are RemoveUpdateForce, RemoveFwUpgradeService and removeNfzUpdate-Appside. You may as well go full ham and do ForceFCC, Offline login, Fake login, goOffline and MakeDBPublic for easy waypoint planning with "dji go mission mod" (google it) without having to pay $30 for another app.

As you can see this is all a lot of work

It's not. You run one interactive .bat and it makes the app for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's maybe stop with that free advertising of some shady service from unknown entities. OP has shown more than capable of doing the mods themselves. The wiki warns you about this exact thing:

@Aaaall the patches you want to apply are RemoveUpdateForce, RemoveFwUpgradeService and removeNfzUpdate-Appside. You may as well go full ham and do ForceFCC, Offline login, Fake login, goOffline and MakeDBPublic for easy waypoint planning with "dji go mission mod" (google it) without having to pay $30 for another app.

It's not. You run one interactive .bat and it makes the app for you.

I’m glad somebody who knows more about the Android app stuff can help.

Just an update! I downloaded the NoRootFirewall apps to block the DJI go 4 for "FW update message".
Next step. I am removing the NFZ, I would able to root, but I can't find the ADB tools. All the links I found are no longer active. Would any one please post a link?, thank you so much!

You'll have to manually install the driver using device manager. Find the drone under unknown devices, right click update driver, let me pick, choose device driver to install, universal ADB device or something like that. You will have to fix wrong RNDIS FTP address, use google. My help ends here.

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T BRICK YOUR BIRD. DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID, DON'T FLY ILLEGALLY. Use your brain, especially when typing commands on the linux side. You know what you're doing.

You'll have to manually install the driver using device manager. Find the drone under unknown devices, right click update driver, let me pick, choose device driver to install, universal ADB device or something like that. You will have to fix wrong RNDIS FTP address, use google. My help ends here.

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T BRICK YOUR BIRD. DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID, DON'T FLY ILLEGALLY. Use your brain, especially when typing commands on the linux side. You know what you're doing.
“Don’t fly illegally”? Why do you think he’s going to all this effort?!

I don't care why OP is doing it. I couldn't care less, it's their ship and they're the captain so if they do something stupid it's them who will be held responsible as per the Chicago convention.

I personally did it because:

1. this functionality isn't legally required in my country
2. they're nowhere near accurate regarding my country's controlled airspace (a LOT of stuff is missing)
3. Entities make deals with DJI to have airspace over their buildings marked as NFZ while in my country airspace doesn't belong to anyone
4. Chinese government doesn't get to have my ID when I'm doing commercial service in controlled airspace
5. I've seen enough horror stories about DJINFZ activating out of the blue if they get updated mid-flight and your drone lands in a river
6. some DJINFZ are over things that don't exist anymore, that nowadays are basically ground covered with trees
7. there's no law in my country preventing you to fly over stadiums

I think this thread is done.

I don't care why OP is doing it. I couldn't care less, it's their ship and they're the captain so if they do something stupid it's them who will be held responsible as per the Chicago convention.

I personally did it because:

1. this functionality isn't legally required in my country
2. they're nowhere near accurate regarding my country's controlled airspace (a LOT of stuff is missing)
3. Entities make deals with DJI to have airspace over their buildings marked as NFZ while in my country airspace doesn't belong to anyone
4. Chinese government doesn't get to have my ID when I'm doing commercial service in controlled airspace
5. I've seen enough horror stories about DJINFZ activating out of the blue if they get updated mid-flight and your drone lands in a river
6. some DJINFZ are over things that don't exist anymore, that nowadays are basically ground covered with trees
7. there's no law in my country preventing you to fly over stadiums

I think this thread is done.
Yep, you’re so right! It’s not like the idiots that flew around London Gatwick airport gave every drone flyer in the UK a bad reputation!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1