DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro rpm

Mr Tic tac

Reactions
Hello, I am really worried about buying the Mavic pro because I'm scared to hurt anyone with it, does someone knows if i put a propeller protector on the drone, will it fly properly and will i see it on the camera?
And does anyone knows what is the average rpm on the mavic pro?

Link of what I expect to buy to protect the propellers :
https://www.amazon.fr/kingwond-Quad...keywords=Protections+d'hélices+pour+mavic+pro

Hello, I am really worried about buying the Mavic pro because I'm scared to hurt anyone with it, does someone knows if i put a propeller protector on the drone, will it fly properly and will i see it on the camera?

https://www.amazon.fr/kingwond-Quadcopter-protection-Protection-Accessoires/dp/B01N9CPFC1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484307089&sr=8-1&keywords=Protections+d'hélices+pour+mavic+pro

The following two videos may help with your concerns/questions:

Reactions: Mr Tic tac
As you can see in the first vid. the ends of the protectors are visible in extreme yaw movements.
Maybe it helps to cut off the last parts of the front left and right sides adjacent to the camera after the struts.

https://www.amazon.fr/kingwond-Quadcopter-protection-Protection-Accessoires/dp/B01N9CPFC1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484307089&sr=8-1&keywords=Protections+d'hélices+pour+mavic+pro
Are you planning on flying over large crowds or around children? Essentially it is no more dangerous than using a saw or any other reciprocating tools... I have been flying drones for 3 years and have yet to hit anyone other than myself with a prop. If you're this nervous already I'd hate to see you when you're flying beyond 300 ft.....

I wouldn't be worried. The mavic is my first drone, after about 8hrs of flight time and distances of 5000m it's easy to fly. I'm not saying you should fly straight into it, take your time. Just fly in large open spaces to begin with, get comfortable with the controls and plan & test out what you should do in emergencies.

For my first few flights, following all the manual reading etc.. I got it in atti mode and familiarised myself with the controls. Make sure you can fly a square, then move yourself up and fly a figure of 8 etc etc.. you'll get the hang of it, the bird flies well.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet