DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro RTH Act Up

Flyhigh1

Reactions
Today when I was flying my Mavic pro and hit the return to home button it would speed up to around 20 miles an hour or so and then slow down to about 2 miles an hour, and then up to 20 again so on and so forth. Has anyone experienced this.

Could that be the obstacle avoidance either working or malfunctioining

I think it might be. When sensors are on the remote says obstacle and. When there off it just starts and stops. Any ideas on correcting the problem

Check if the sensors are clean

It could be also the sun tricking the sensors , were you flying into the sun ?

It was acting up going into the sun and also away from the sun. Noticed when I raised the elevation to 400-ish feet it seemed to work better

Today when I was flying my Mavic pro and hit the return to home button it would speed up to around 20 miles an hour or so and then slow down to about 2 miles an hour, and then up to 20 again so on and so forth. Has anyone experienced this.

You need to calibrate obstacle avoidance sensors - Download and install Assistant 2 - must be correct firmware for your model. Follow instructions exactly, Your problems will disappear!
I know the problem well as I had the same with my MP.

Let us know your outcomes.
Cheers...

That was exactly what needed to be done. I appreciate it. Still not exactly sure how they became uncalibrated, but nonetheless that seemed to fix it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998