Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Shipping Update

pierce

Reactions
Mavic Pro Shipping Update
NEWS2016-10-21

Dear Customers,

DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.

As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

DJI

Reactions: OPphoto
Checked my order page on the DJI Online Store but no update or specifics there. About a week before Adam Najberg's earlier confirmation of shipping delays, I'd been told that mine would ship on the 4th of Nov (I placed the order a few days after the launch, on the Sep 30th). Will be interesting to see how close the actual delivery date is to what they quoted. FWIW, I prefer them to manage quality through the production process to ensure this thing is solid, rather than cut corners to meet ship dates. As they're already shipping, just hope it won't be too long.
Maybe I should've ordered on Amazon and specified "drone delivery" to speed things up? ;)

That would be ironic if that was the delay. Mavics delivering all our Mavics at once and they are just trying to coordinate it right.

That would be so extremely awesome.

Bought one yesterday trough Amazon.
Not discounted at my bank account and will be dispatch 3 NOV.

upload_2016-10-22_11-1-40.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost