DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

heo3480

Reactions
Fastest I've reached is 71.5kph with a fairly good tail wind. Normally reach 52/60kph on a there and back with light winds, so I guess that averages out at 56kph.
Most of my flying is slow, though. Good for video.

Reactions: couver
Fastest Ive gone 71.1 Km/h
58e1d3e51cf23ee031dd3f3056f84755.jpg

There is probably 8 existing threads on this same subject.

This was in a strong tailwind. You can fool the top speed limiter for a short while by first going full whack forward then you fly diagonally while at the same time slightly yawing left and right, sounds ridiculous but works.
m1t.jpg

My top speed displayed on the app (73.5kph) was a GPS glitch - flying past radio masts at ski-boat club house, GPS compass etc all went off, I slowly flew towards me in ATTI mode, 20 seconds and 50m later everything turned on, mavic position on map jumped 50m and gave me a nice high speed reading!

Fastest true speed (as stated earlier) was 71.5kph

Because I'm not really in to going very fast (I have two motorbikes for that) I didn't watch the video. Until now. And I have a problem with those "test" videos. Makes the most of us look like idiots. I never knew that the small switch on the side was the sportsmode toggle switch. Or that a Mavic flies slower against the wind???? A new world opens with those videos.
Hmmmm, maybe I should stop reading the manual and only watch totally unnecessary instruction videos

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada