Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Status Light

Gerald McFall

Reactions
1469 Kenmuir Ave Mississauga Ontario L5G4B3
Site
www.geraldmcfall.com
Hi Everyone, quick question, I have a Mavic Pro 1 flies great, no problems with it other then the rear status light, when I turn on the drone it does the normal sounds and lights and rear status light cycles and blinks then the light goes out and stays out, I have the updates installed, Good Satellite signal and good controller signal, I have turned the lights on - off, rebooted, and still status cycles the colours on boot up then nothing, as mentioned, no issues flying the Mavic, no crashes, nothing, I Contacted DJI Support and they have not heard of this issue, (front lights are fine Red) Curious if anyone has come across this and know how to turn it back on,

Hmmn, I've never heard of that before.

Is it just the single green flash (GPS mode) that doesn't work? In other words, if you power up indoors (sans GPS), will the other indicators flash??

You may try using the search function, do a query about the status indicator.

and I'm back ;-0 so when I do IMU calibration, then hit the restart, drone comes back to life and green status light is blinking, now when I power down the drone and restart (numerous times) the status light cycles (all colours including green) then goes out, when I look close I can see a very dim yellow flashing light, yet when I look at the IMU settings all are ok with green dot, if I do a IMU calibration again the Green light will come back until I power down,
yet the drone does fly fine, Looks like I will be taking a trip to a DJI Shop.

Here is a screen shot of my IMU setting, does this look normal? I have recalibrated 4 - 5 times and this is what i keep getting, I guessing the green bar is suppose to be bigger?? when i switch to compass i see a bigger green bar, only guessing here
thank you

View attachment 126091

This is sort of confusing and backwards.
From my experience the less green the better. To test this, switch to compass in a magnetic free area.
As you move to an area of magnetic interference, such as a steel table or something, you will see the green bar get longer then turn yellow and grow then turn red the closer you get.
Also you will see the compass redundancy switch to the compass with the shorter green bar.
I would have to assume the IMU registers the same way.

I have searched and called support and was also told what i have is a good reading I even compared it to another Mavic Pro and they are the same but what I dont understand is why the status light works only after IMU calibration then stops when you power down and restart, so..... off to Omniview it went to get a full check up, will keep you posted on what they find, should be in a few days

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998