DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro STOLEN

Tido73

Reactions
Is there any way that i can see if someone else uses my mavic after it was stolen.

I asked DJI helpdesk and they say that they get no communication from the drone???

Is there any way that i can see if someone else uses my mavic after it was stolen.
No.

DJI would be able to see if new flight logs are uploaded from your Mavic, but I don't know think they have any systems in place to monitor stolen drones. Even if they could, it would be tough to know whether or not the flight logs are coming from the person who stole it or the unsuspecting person who bought it from the stealer.

It's a crime if you buy something that you don't know was stolen?

That's rough. Was everything taken or just the craft? It would be nice if DJI had a find my drone or lock my drone feature. Imagine incorporating a SIM card that only transmits when placed in Lost mode to provide its location.

Ask the Chinese Intelligence Agency, they use it to spy on us and see us nekked ;)

but seriously, i hope you can find it soon - more detail on how it was stolen? during flight with a net or sitting out somewhere? file a police report?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851