DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro system error, not responding to RTH

Piet and Koos

Reactions
I am having trouble with my Mavic pro. I start everything and allow the drone to update the home point and everything that it needs to. As I start flying the controller gives me an error saying 'system error check app', and on the screen the top bar goes orange and says ' In flight (vision)'. With this it flies on its own, when I leave the controls it continues flying, it does not go into a hover. It does not respond to the return home command. If I loose sight of the drone and do not stop it, it will continue flying away, it is like it does not recognize the home point anymore. I have calibrated the Vision System, but I still have the same problem. As soon as I start flying it give me a message saying week satellite signal. I have had the drone for about a year and have logged 58 hours in 270 flights.

You can do only one last thing before sending it to DJI for repair. Connect Mavic and later the remote to a PC and use DJI Assistant for reprogramming the latest firmware. If this doesn't help, send it to the repair centre.

Thank you. I have updated firmware, still have the same problem. Any recommendations on where to send it for repair in South Africa.

I am having trouble with my Mavic pro. I start everything and allow the drone to update the home point and everything that it needs to. As I start flying the controller gives me an error saying 'system error check app', and on the screen the top bar goes orange and says ' In flight (vision)'. With this it flies on its own, when I leave the controls it continues flying, it does not go into a hover. It does not respond to the return home command. If I loose sight of the drone and do not stop it, it will continue flying away, it is like it does not recognize the home point anymore. I have calibrated the Vision System, but I still have the same problem. As soon as I start flying it give me a message saying week satellite signal. I have had the drone for about a year and have logged 58 hours in 270 flights.

That sounds like GPS failure, which would cause ATTI mode behavior when VPS is unavailable and no RTH capability.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada