DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro went crazy, unable control and crash.

Hi @Sputterwall, thanks for a suggestion and your involvement at the case. There was a very warm day without any rain or mist or any moisture in the air so I doubt that was the reason of the crash.
Hi,
I still think it looks like the Drone was going through recovery flips, as if it hit a branch or something, as a false error. I could be wrong, as others in may be able to clarify what the data would say different if that were true.

Ok gays, sorry for a small misunderstanding.

When I found MP after the crash, I was fumed, angry and disappointed so I just inspected the nearby car for some damage - none found so it looks like MP hit a stone wall.
I just grabbed MP and walk away so angry. I don't think about that I should have a look what left around the crash area.
Later on, I began this post, trying to get some answers about what happened.
I don't think about to check, count how many props are around - so I've come back today and collected all pieces from walk path and under a car.

Let's clarify some facts first.
After the crash there was one complete front left prop attached to MP(scratched and with some cracks) and half of the front right one attached to the drone.
Both rear ones were missing.
Today I've returned to the crime scene and found two halves of rear right propeller... I was unable to find any pice of the left prop.
In that case, I assume there was a loss of rear left prop during the flight what potentially caused front right prop damage but it is only my imagination.

20200922_181656.jpg

At the end of a day, would like to understand how to read a data when the prop is gone, will motor start to spin with very high speed, will be there some warning when its happened? Why the RL motor current jumped so high but speed not?

Or should I just leave it and live as before... I'm glad that no home, car, window and most important - a human being hasn't suffered.

Thank you to all of you taking part in that mistery case. All the best to you.

If you spin the leftrear motor with your fingers, you will probably feel, or hear, more resistance than the others. Bearing failure would cause the above readings. Amp increase with little corresponding speed increase. At least check before repairs and next (low) flight.
Good luck, or better luck ?

The resulting vibrations could have loosened the prop causing it’s loss?

Reactions: xxtomixx1
My mavic 2 enterprise also went crazy, I saw the drone drift away slightly so I lowered my altitude but the drone was already uncontrollable so it crashed on the car, I was hoping if somebody will be able to help me, or explain to me what happened with the drone, or was it my fault that the drone went crazy.

My mavic 2 enterprise also went crazy, I saw the drone drift away slightly so I lowered my altitude but the drone was already uncontrollable so it crashed on the car, I was hoping if somebody will be able to help me, or explain to me what happened with the drone, or was it my fault that the drone went crazy.
You would need to provide your flight data for someone to be able to tell.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead