DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro white recording button

nntom

Reactions
HI there. There is a one month old, mint condition mavic pro on sale, but the owner has a problem - can not record photos or video. The picture from camera is present on his Samsung phone but can not get the red button. Anybody knows if is a big or not problem at all because price is very good (in my case and in my country, big money) and I want to buy it. Is it possible that activating developers mode and activating usb debugging could be a problem, or SD card or something else? Should I take a risk? Sorry for my english, I know it is not fluent.
Thanks

HI there. There is a one month old, mint condition mavic pro on sale, but the owner has a problem - can not record photos or video. The picture from camera is present on his Samsung phone but can not get the red button. Anybody knows if is a big or not problem at all because price is very good (in my case and in my country, big money) and I want to buy it. Is it possible that activating developers mode and activating usb debugging could be a problem, or SD card or something else? Should I take a risk? Sorry for my english, I know it is not fluent.
Thanks
try it with a different phone, and is the sd card inserted?
if its still not working then don't buy it

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for answer. It seams, guy are not technic type. I even told him to try to check usb debugging, but did not know what am I talking about...

If the SD card is inserted in the drone, try reformatting the SD Card or replace it altogether.

There is a one month old, mint condition mavic pro on sale, but the owner has a problem - can not record photos or video.
Is it that the person cannot use the app to take a photo or video but the button on the controller still works? Knowing this will answer a lot of questions.

Thanks

Surely if it was that new he would have taken it back where he bought it?

Thanks all for you answers and questions. That drone seller is 500km from me, and just send me pictures and video that drone works and flies over viber. I'll ask him if he can make record directly via remote controler. I can not ask him why he hesitate to send it back to store he bought it. I'll upload screenshot of remote. Maybe you recognize something strange. ThanksScreenshot (July 26, 2018 16_58).png
view

The fact you "can't ask him" why he hasn't returned it makes no sense. I suspect it's because you don't want to hear the answer, which will be one of two things:

1) "I'm rich and money means nothing so I'm selling it cheap because I can't be bothered to take it back".

..or..

2) He'll come up with some ******** story to try and explain himself.

You need to ask yourself this - if it turns out to be terminally broken, or expensive to fix, can you 100% get your money back? If not, don't touch it.

Reactions: nntom
Yes, of course. I think , the first is wright. Price is good and that is the reason I came here to have a chat with you. New pictures arrivedIMG-32b7e898db566149185e9912a95d608a-V.jpg IMG-ea889d1ec464ce05261ec076f16d3c62-V.jpg

The Go 4 picture shows NA for the micro SD card status. Either there is no card installed, there is a problem with the card (defective, damaged, etc), or a problem with the MP (least likely).

Let's just get some more clarification...when you say "the picture is on his phone" do you mean a stored image or just the live view through the drone camera?

If it is just the live view, if there is no SD card or it is not working, you'll get an error message so say there's no media won't you? I don't see what USB debugging is going to do?

When you talk about the "red button" do you mean the virtual button on the DJIGo app screen that you touch to start recording? Surely if that is missing then there is something wrong with the app?

This is live view through the drone camera. The white button is there as you can see, but can not start recording. And there is 8gb micro sd card inserted, but I dont know realy what N/A means

Seller just told me that drone was recording and suddenly stops while flying and there is a problem with recording since

Well that could be several different things, but it could be as simple as the SD card is full, or is faulty and needs replacing, but you'd be taking a chance. How much is he selling it for?

450 euros, and I'd like to go down to 400. In my country, serbia, it is very expensive, 800euros. That is honestly, too much for me

450 euros, and I'd like to go down to 400. In my country, serbia, it is very expensive, 800euros. That is honestly, too much for me

€800 is a fairly standard European price, it's not expensive?

I think you have two choices, wait and see if anyone more technical has any ideas to help see what the cost of a fix might be, or take a chance. If you take a chance, I'd be tempted to say you have done some research on the forums and there's no definite conclusion....so you'd be taking a big risk. Offer him 350 and see what he says.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000