DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro with quiet props + oscillation + gain settings

JDUB_54

Reactions
Who has some thoughts and comments about this subject. Is this a real thing or just a bad set of props? I have quiet props on my Mavic Pro and I haven't noticed any oscillation.

I also did not, at first. Then it happened when launching on a windy day. It seems the increased wind caused my MP to overcompensate while hovering with the MPP props. Adjusted the gain settings and haven't had a problem since. This is a little long, but explains it well:

I also did not, at first. Then it happened when launching on a windy day. It seems the increased wind caused my MP to overcompensate while hovering with the MPP props. Adjusted the gain settings and haven't had a problem since. This is a little long, but explains it well:

That’s the video I watched that made me post.

Then to answer your question, it is a real thing. I would only get the gimbal shake error under conditions where my MP had to work harder to maintain stability.

Then to answer your question, it is a real thing. I would only get the gimbal shake error under conditions where my MP had to work harder to maintain stability.
Did you set your gains as per his recommendation?

Did you set your gains as per his recommendation?
I set it at 90 and the problem was gone without any noticeable change in performance or handling so I did not experiment further.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalrush