DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro

Perry skinner

Reactions
I can only fly about 3/4 of a mile and I start getting lost signal adjust antenna so I turn around and head back sometimes the warning stays and after a minute or so the drone will return to home I have changed cables and I use a android 9 plus any help

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try to figure out what is reducing your range:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try to figure out what is reducing your range:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)
I tried flying in airplane mode and it Don the same thing I measured with my truck it is 1.3 miles to be exact when I get message on my controller.

If you are out of town doing a distance test getting a return to home from low battery should happen before losing signal. Battery power is what limited me when I tested my bird

I can get 3.5 miles out without much trouble . Battery power is what stops me as I need to fly back . Someday I will do a oneway flight to see what max range will be .

Did you register the drone through dji??

Did you get just the AC or a complete set? If you are using your own RC or mixed them up, they need to be bound together.
Even if you have only one of each, still might need binding.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO