DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic RC not connecting to mobile device

BlakusMax

Reactions
Hello everyone
smile.gif

I have had my mavic for just under a month, I have flown it loads about 40 flights in total and everything has been amazing, I love it. But yesterday I went out to the local park to fly, I connected my phone to the RC and everthing was working perfectly, I took off and was hovering at about 20m and i was looking at the screen and suddenly it said "disconnected" at the top, I assumed this was a signal problem so i landed the mavic and restarted everything and tried again but now when I power on my RC and plug my phone in it doesnt connect to the phone, I have tried with multiple phones and it still does not connect, the phones does not aknowlege that it is connected to the controller. I then tried to connect the phones to the USB at the bottom of the RC and still did not connect, the app acts as if there is nothing connected. This must mean there is something wrong with the RC, I then tried to downgrade the software on the RC but it does not connect to the PC, the Mavic connects fine and i tried downgrading that software with no prevail, the RC still charges as normal but seems like there is no data transfer through both micro USB and USB ports on the RC.

If anyone knows what the problem might be please help, Thank you

Blake

If you've tried multiple phones, multiple USB cables, and it won't even connect to PC it sounds like an RC connection issue. I'd get in contact with DJI. Are you using iOS or Android?

If you've tried multiple phones, multiple USB cables, and it won't even connect to PC it sounds like an RC connection issue. I'd get in contact with DJI. Are you using iOS or Android?

Yeah thats what i think, i have contacted them and planing to send the RC for analysis. I am using both IOS and android and bost have the same result.

When plugging in the usb cable in the bottom did you disconnect the micro usb cable on the side?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21