DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Repair turn around time

I got my quote back and asked for a reassessment, bad idea! They put it aside for the next 25 days, I chatted repeatedly and they all said,"we can't do anything just wait." Then finally one guy said he would escalate the case. Within three days it was reassessed and ready to repair:)! Its almost home, coming on Monday, and the total time has been about about 2 and a half months:mad:!! -CF

So who is in on contacting the better business bureau?

Last edited:
So the shipping preparation process is longer than the damage assesement or repair process...

OK I've come to the end of my rope. Think it's time to take action. I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau. After looking thru BBB regulations I believe we have just cause to complain. A few complaints will not have much effect but if more and more of you complain it will start to have an effect. I would urge anyone who is dissatisfied with the service provided, especially under a paid-for program like DJI care, they are especially negligent and vulnerable to prosecution.
I would urge anyone to complain who has suffered the delays we have all read about in this forum for the sake of future repairs we will all most likely need otherwise we face months of waiting without the use of our toys in the future.
Let's see if we can get them to clean up their act.

Good luck with that one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spencergotty