DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Return Shipped Overnite

studio

Reactions
I'm going on a trip to Europe and was planning on taking my MP and need it back by next Thursday. I even put in a return overnite label. It takes about 4 days from me to DJI. I shipped on Friday with a Monday delivery. I marked the package as they indicated (cas #). I thought I would see some progress on it yesturday but nothing. This morning I called and the person I spoke with said that in this case because I didn't use their label and shipping they would wait until I called them. Is this not CRAZY!!

Yeah DJI is a pain and definitely not always the most logical company (also there are often communication issues), I sure hope you get it back in time for your trip though! -CF

Wow.... that stinks :(

In the instructions it stated to make sure the Case number was on the package of which I did twice. It's not like someone didn't know what to do with it.

New twist, I sent this in for a warranty issues (camera always out of focus on the right side, several people old me from the forum that this was a known problem and I should return for warranty) I got a invoice asking if I wanted to use my Refresh for $79. I promptly called them asking why was this not being treated as a warranty return, the person I spoke with indicated that he would be my advocate and file a protest on my behalf?? Is this not CRAZY?

Yeah, that's crazy. I sent my mavic to them a week ago, I get an email asking what app I was using, the date of crash, why it crashed, and what email I was using, and I need to send them the flight data.

I put all that info on the electronic and a form with the drone. I emailed them today telling them to just use my care plan at this point.

It will take 2 weeks from the day you mail it till the day it arrives back in your hands. Been there done that.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quang_do