DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Return Shipped Overnite

studio

Reactions
I'm going on a trip to Europe and was planning on taking my MP and need it back by next Thursday. I even put in a return overnite label. It takes about 4 days from me to DJI. I shipped on Friday with a Monday delivery. I marked the package as they indicated (cas #). I thought I would see some progress on it yesturday but nothing. This morning I called and the person I spoke with said that in this case because I didn't use their label and shipping they would wait until I called them. Is this not CRAZY!!

Yeah DJI is a pain and definitely not always the most logical company (also there are often communication issues), I sure hope you get it back in time for your trip though! -CF

Wow.... that stinks :(

In the instructions it stated to make sure the Case number was on the package of which I did twice. It's not like someone didn't know what to do with it.

New twist, I sent this in for a warranty issues (camera always out of focus on the right side, several people old me from the forum that this was a known problem and I should return for warranty) I got a invoice asking if I wanted to use my Refresh for $79. I promptly called them asking why was this not being treated as a warranty return, the person I spoke with indicated that he would be my advocate and file a protest on my behalf?? Is this not CRAZY?

Yeah, that's crazy. I sent my mavic to them a week ago, I get an email asking what app I was using, the date of crash, why it crashed, and what email I was using, and I need to send them the flight data.

I put all that info on the electronic and a form with the drone. I emailed them today telling them to just use my care plan at this point.

It will take 2 weeks from the day you mail it till the day it arrives back in your hands. Been there done that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52