DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic SD card error. Help.

RIHockey

Reactions
hi all.

Has anyone had issues with "SD Card Error" when filming Video in any intelligent mode or sometimes when switching from photo to video? SD goes to N/A and you can't use the Camera anymore until you reboot. Drone shop said it should go back, but I just got my P4 back after 2 mos of DJI "repairing" it. Tried 4 different cards. (All high end) 16gb seems to have lessened the problem.

"High end" means nothing. What are the write speed specs for the card? If it's not fast enough, you can get and SD Card Error. Particularly if your shooting 4K.

By "High end" I mean the fastest cards available And recommended. Three different manufactures.

By "High end" I mean the fastest cards available And recommended. Three different manufactures.

Not trying to be difficult, but you really need to look at the specifications to be sure. There are many, many, many cards out there that call themselves "high end", "fast", etc. etc. etc. marketing as perfect for HD video, blah blah blah.

Here's an example of a card with the sort of specs that have plenty of headroom to handle 4K bitrates. Follow the link and review the specs:

Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II
image.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54