DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Sensor problem

Fabrício Otto

Reactions
Pessoal preciso de uma ajuda. Meu Mavic sofreu uma queda e depois disso os sensores pararam de funcionar, mas não aparece nenhum erro no app e consigo calibra-los normalmente pelo programa DJI Assistant no PC. O drone voa normalmente mas os sensores não acusam nada. Alguém já passou por isso ou sabe como resolver? Obrigado

Translated from Portuguese by Google...

Guys, I need some help. My Mavic has suffered a crash and after that the sensors have stopped working, but no error appears in the app and I can normally calibrate them through the DJI Assistant program on the PC. The drone flies normally but the sensors do not accuse anything. Has anyone gone through this or do you know how to solve it? Thank you

Reactions: Former Member
Translated from Portuguese by Google...

Guys, I need some help. My Mavic has suffered a crash and after that the sensors have stopped working, but no error appears in the app and I can normally calibrate them through the DJI Assistant program on the PC. The drone flies normally but the sensors do not accuse anything. Has anyone gone through this or do you know how to solve it? Thank you
Have you tried calibrating them?

Sim já calibrei normalmente, mesmo assim não voltou a funcionar....
[QUOTE = "Thunderdrones, post: 630117, member: 4464"] Você tentou calibrá-los? [/ QUOTE]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh