DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Tablet Holder Adapter (with built in lens storage units)

It can extend and hold larger screened tablets! Its a little longer then the remote when compressed
It looks as if the tablet holder is divided into 2 halves...what's the space on the bottom portion for?

You can put 4 lens filters and 4 SD cards in the bottom, it opens up

It was a area left empty for larger tablets, fold in the little legs for the tablet and the Ipad pro's and large screed tablets can fit :)

upload_2017-6-15_17-21-3.png

Reactions: TinPusherMYR
I have just purchased one of these from eBay, and was happily surprised when i seen this post that someone else has the same one, and might be able to tell me what they think of it? I am currently out at work for another 2 weeks so wont get to use it when it does show up. How would you rate it? I bought this one with the thought pattern of weight, and that it comes with the lanyard against others i have seen that look the business but i think will get a bit heavy if you do a few flights. I run an iPad pro 9.7" screen.

Graham

Reactions: TinPusherMYR
Yes, nice product. It is very helpful to use every purpose. Recently I have ordered this type of tablet holder from Shopsecurity. I used it in my restaurant as a kiosk system.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent