DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Vid problem

wombat

Reactions
out of the box I get this for video, anybody else get this ?

mavicvid.jpg

Are you on the latest firmware and Go 4 app version?
I know sounds corny but that is the first place to begin troubleshooting.

sorry I should have said I did the firmware update before flying and yes using Go 4 app

Did you try using a different memory card? Does the cached version of the video look the same if you cache it on your mobile device via the "General Settings" --> "Cache during video shooting" setting?

Did you try using a different memory card? Does the video look the same if you cache it on your mobile device via the "General Settings" --> "Cache during video shooting" setting?
I have not tried a dif card, I took the 16gb original one out and input a new 64gb one, not sure how to cache to phone, the file is mov

In that case, try using the original memory card.

tried the original 16gb card and still the same result.

so that eliminates the cards

How does the live video look in DJI GO?

If updating the firmware does not resolve the issue, then it's most likely being caused by some type of hardware issue. I'd send it back and get it replaced if that's the case.

If updating the firmware does not resolve the issue, then it's most likely being caused by some type of hardware issue. I'd send it back and get it replaced if that's the case.
I might have to do that,got it from jbhifi not sure if To go to them or direct to DJI what would you recommend

JB Hi-Fi should replace it since it was broken out of the box (assuming you didn't violate anything in their return policy). If you send it into DJI, then are going to repair it or send you back a refurbished unit.

Hmmmm will see jb soon,problem is I got the last one from them

what a great Christmas present this morning did some more test and look what I found, just in case another member has the same problem, shots posted above were opened on a Vista system, (I know call me a DH if you want) this morning I used a Win10 system and video and stills are showing as they should so will not go back to JB

BUT I cannot work out why they were showing like that on my iPhone 6, that is strange

Update- now showing on my iPhone as it should-full screen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95