DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic yaw drift

I went open range on the M1P and went into C1 fixed wing mode. Interesting. Flies more naturally than the flat flying that the quad does. It seemed to fly straight without yawing and if it did get off, it was just simply turning the yaw stick left or right. More of a coordinated turn like you expect it to be.

Trying to go straight in normal quad flight and yawing to correct it, would have little authority against, the momentum of the quad built up. Can watch trying to stop the quad, and turn, and it doesn't want to turn. You can yaw, while the momentum is still going, it practically just a good way to change the camera viewing while still going forward.

But turning while in fixed wing mode, now that's another thing. It took up lots of real estate getting turned around like a real aircraft does. Big circle on the play back. But you keep moving the whole time.

I went open range on the M1P and went into C1 fixed wing mode. Interesting. Flies more naturally than the flat flying that the quad does. It seemed to fly straight without yawing and if it did get off, it was just simply turning the yaw stick left or right. More of a coordinated turn like you expect it to be.

Trying to go straight in normal quad flight and yawing to correct it, would have little authority against, the momentum of the quad built up. Can watch trying to stop the quad, and turn, and it doesn't want to turn. You can yaw, while the momentum is still going, it practically just a good way to change the camera viewing while still going forward.

But turning while in fixed wing mode, now that's another thing. It took up lots of real estate getting turned around like a real aircraft does. Big circle on the play back. But you keep moving the whole time.
Ok I fixed price

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000