DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2. Camera problem

Skyman

Reactions
Hello everyone. The latest mavic pro2. bought a new mavic pro 2 months ago. When the first flight, I found that there was a problem with the lens. When flying, the lens will automatically go down. That is the case in that mode. Then I sent it back to DJl and repaired him and said that there was no problem. This is normal. You can't change if you buy insurance. DJI sent the plane back to the agent. Then one and a half months later I went to the agent. When testing the aircraft, I found that the same problem DJI was actually repaired. I tested the aircraft with the agent and they found that the flight lens would automatically go down in all modes. This problem DJ I actually said that there is no problem. To repair it. They just update all the software hardware and say no problem. I hope that in all DJ I discussion forums, everyone will be aware of these problems. Now the plane is still in the DJI repair

Reactions: Former Member
Hello everyone. The latest mavic pro2. bought a new mavic pro 2 months ago. When the first flight, I found that there was a problem with the lens. When flying, the lens will automatically go down. That is the case in that mode. Then I sent it back to DJl and repaired him and said that there was no problem. This is normal. You can't change if you buy insurance. DJI sent the plane back to the agent. Then one and a half months later I went to the agent. When testing the aircraft, I found that the same problem DJI was actually repaired. I tested the aircraft with the agent and they found that the flight lens would automatically go down in all modes. This problem DJ I actually said that there is no problem. To repair it. They just update all the software hardware and say no problem. I hope that in all DJ I discussion forums, everyone will be aware of these problems. Now the plane is still in the DJI repair

What country are you in? I hope it gets resolved.

Don't understand the title.
Me neither! A poor choice for title thread.
Please rename your title OP!
Thanks.
Yes you did ,good lord it is his first post and is not from the US
Best laugh I've had all day!
Easily amused are ya.
OP probably meant to write “Mavic 2 Pro Camera Problem” and tried to abbreviate camera with cam but missed the spelling.
He did and I fixed it .

Aside from you saying the camera points down and you sent it in for repair, I don't understand a thing. Can someone translate this?

Reactions: CJH92474
The OP is having problem with camera facing down during flight and sent it for repairs. When he got back the supposedly repaired mavic, it still displayed original problem and brought it to his dealer. The dealer confirmed the malfunction and OP sent it back for repair. He wants to inform the forum of the problem. All he is getting from DJI is that the mavic has no problems. All DJI did is updated the firmware and sent the mavic back to him for the 1st repair according to the OP. I am assuming that the Mavic is still in DJI’s possession for the 2nd repair.

Reactions: dirkclod
The OP is having problem with camera facing down during flight and sent it for repairs. When he got back the supposedly repaired mavic, it still displayed original problem and brought it to his dealer. The dealer confirmed the malfunction and OP sent it back for repair. He wants to inform the forum of the problem. All he is getting from DJI is that the mavic has no problems. All DJI did is updated the firmware and sent the mavic back to him for the 1st repair according to the OP. I am assuming that the Mavic is still in DJI’s possession for the 2nd repair.

This is exactly what the OP is saying.

Weird that the camera face downwards only when he flies it.
I imagine DJI would be able to replicate the issue, acknowledge and repair it.

OP are accidentally pressing the button that aims the camera downwards?

It seems that a lot of Mavic 2 owners are having the sagging gimbal. I'm guessing that the motors are underpowered or it's a software issue. It stinks that so many people are having this issue when this product was released 6 months ago. DJI will eventually fix this issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa