DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavicPilots APP

CanuckFlyer

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all staying safe.

Question - On my old phone I had the MavicPilots app. New phone and now App is not in the GStore. Was it discontinued? I know we have this site but the app was quite handy.

Thanks,

C

I don’t use the app so can’t advise you on it other than tell
you the app is still there I see to many using it for it not to be.

Use it every other day, still on the ios app store.
I think in the past I have read a few posts in the recent past about some not finding it in the Google Play store though ?

Sometimes going to the web based app or play stores can find apps, and download from there, but just visited google play store for you, and there is Spark Pilots, Phantom Pilots, Yuneec Pilots, 3DRPilots, but couldn't see Mavic Pilots.

Funny, Spark Pilots is there on Google Play, it's not on ios App Store though.

Use it every other day, still on the ios app store.
I think in the past I have read a few posts in the recent past about some not finding it in the Google Play store though ?

Sometimes going to the web based app or play stores can find apps, and download from there, but just visited google play store for you, and there is Spark Pilots, Phantom Pilots, Yuneec Pilots, 3DRPilots, but couldn't see Mavic Pilots.

Funny, Spark Pilots is there on Google Play, it's not on ios App Store though.
Thank you. No Mavic Pilots app (why the hate for Mavic Pilots? ;)) to be found on Google Play Store. Too bad, I formated my old phone when selling, and I did not extract it as an APK.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
App on iPhone in Canada stopped working so deleted it and tried to reinstall it
But now says not available in Canada
Very strange have been using it for a long time then just stopped working and vanished

any help mods?

App on iPhone in Canada stopped working so deleted it and tried to reinstall it
But now says not available in Canada
Very strange have been using it for a long time then just stopped working and vanished

any help mods?

Discontinued sadly . . .

I was using Tapatalk, now it is no longer working, did you disable it?

Discontinued sadly . . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB