DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, t-shirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a few community members to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find MavicPilots tshirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the store below.
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Jerthewizard is also offering hand-crafted decals in the following thread.
Mavic Pilots Decals

Thanks!
clackey
Do you have somebody in UK? If not that is a requirements to become one? :)

You should leave the letter S off the word Pilots. it is a matter of proper grammar. By displaying just MavicPilot, this would mean to the average person that the person under the cap is a MavicPilot
I agree. While the hats are nice, the lettering without the s would make them even better. Or, perhaps, since you probably have a large stock with the s, offer both variants.

Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, t-shirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a few community members to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find MavicPilots tshirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the store below.

Mavic Pilots Decals

Thanks!
clackey

Why $7 shipping for something (FAA stickers) that can be placed in an envelope?

Jerthewizard is also offering hand-crafted decals in the following thread.Thanks for the information

Couldn't get a broach / badge done could you guys - only just started looking at this, and take it you can ship globally.

Mavic Pilots Decals

Thanks!
clackey
Thanx...look forward to doing business with you in the future.

You should leave the letter S off the word Pilots. it is a matter of proper grammar. By displaying just MavicPilot, this would mean to the average person that the person under the cap is a MavicPilot

Nelius Spies

Respectfully, I disagree with your assertion that the 's' should be left off of the baseball caps for 'proper grammar'. The hat does not designate the wearer as a pilot, but as a member (or supporter) of a group of pilots. Do the Baltimore Orioles wear jersies proclaiming that they are an 'Oriole'? No they include the 's' to show inclusion in a group.

Best regards,

Bentbrent

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Do you send tô Brazil?
Sorry for the delayed response, for some reason I hadn't been notified of messages on this post. Yes we ship to Brazil. Decal shipping is very reasonable but anything not flat like shirts and hats can be expensive to ship. Actual shipping costs will be calculated in the checkout procedure. Thanks, fly safe!

Mavic Pilots Decals

Thanks!
clackey
Hey, fantastic and I was ordering a t-shirt.....until I got to the shipping.....$24+ hmm must be from US! Cancel (I'm in AU)

Hey, fantastic and I was ordering a t-shirt.....until I got to the shipping.....$24+ hmm must be from US! Cancel (I'm in AU)
Yes, I'm sorry, we are in the US and US international shipping is expensive. We charge actual shipping costs. Fly safe!

Reactions: Arley

Mavic Pilots Decals

Thanks!
clackey

Just bought a hat. Good quality and fast delivery....thanks.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Verzending naar Europe, Belgium??
Zijn ze ook in andere kleuren verkrijgbaar??

Verzending naar Europe, Belgium??
Zijn ze ook in andere kleuren verkrijgbaar??
Yes We ship to Belgium, however international shipping on items other than our decals can be a bit expensive. Which product of ours are you speaking of? Shirts come in black or white, decals are also available in various colors. Please visit our site here https://aerial-pixel.com/dronepilots/

Why $7 shipping for something (FAA stickers) that can be placed in an envelope?
Hi I was just scrolling through this thread and realized I missed you question. All our decals can be shipped for $1 to the US and $3 internationally, just make sure you select decal shipping when you checkout, not Priority mail. The $7 charge is for priority mail, usually you only need to do priority mail when purchasing more than 16oz of merchandise (like 2 shirts or a shirt and a mug etc.).

It's that time of year again! Get 25% off our entire store for Black Friday, just use coupon code "blackfriday" when you checkout. No limits or restrictions, the coupon is good on all shirts, hats, vinyl graphics, mugs, safety vests, 3D printed parts and more. Coupon expires 11/25/18 at 11:59pm EST. Fly safe everyone and have a great holiday weekend! Visit our website HERE or click the image below.
Black Friday 2018 MP.jpg

[QUOTE = "Ignifuge, post: 349824, membre: 42477"] Quelqu'un peut-il me dire si le chapeau a un "côté rigide" comme un chapeau de camionneur ou s'il est doux et flexible comme une casquette de baseball?

Merci [/ CITATION]
Le plus grand centre commercial à la caisse et bénéficiez d’une remise de 10% sur toute votre commande…. Aucune exclusion! Le coupon expire le 18 avril à 23h59.
The hat is a soft sided hat like a baseball cap, here in the USA it is called an unstructured hat.

Le plus grand centre commercial à la caisse et aux bénéfices d'une remise de 10% sur toute votre commande…. Aucune exclusion! Le coupon expire le 18 avril à 23h59.
Currently the only sale we have going on is use coupon code MAVICPILOTS to save 10% at checkout.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura