DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Reactions: nick007
If any member here hasnt bought anything from @Aerial-Pixel , then they should.
Thanks Rob! I was wondering why the website started going crazy over the last few hours, I have you to blame LOL, so much for a relaxing Sunday ?

I’d like a T-Shirt and the price is great...however for us in the UK the postage charge of $25 make them too pricey and then there’s the import duty slapped on by Her Majesty’s Government which will be £6 or so. Is there someone in Europe producing these? Although if we crash out of Europe we’ll probably be paying higher postage and import duties then, too. So is there anyone in England producing these t-shirts and sweatshirts? I really like them. (Sorry this post has turned into a can of worms...).

Reactions: Thomas B
Coupon code for 10% off FIRST buy, Expiration Date:Sep 03 , 2019 = C323E840 not working??

Reactions: Thomas B
Any recommendations for Strobe lights that meet the FAA requirements for night flights?
I use 4 of the Firehouse ARC2s... a white one on each rear arm with a red and a green on the front legs all in Aerial-Pixel mounts. Adds at least 1-2 miles of visibility. I love them all. Have been using the original set of both for about 9 months. Links as above.

I totally gut busy and forgot to report my decals came very fast, I havent had a chance to install them yet.
But I was impressed at how fast these came, Thanks @Aerial-Pixel , great service!!

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143